- Walkways made of concrete
(Type UF) Walk-on steel sheet, insulated (Type SI )
Areas of application for type UF
- Energy distribution stations for power companies and industry
- switching stations
Transfer stations for wind parks, CHP 's and solar plants
Areas of application for type SI
- Power distribution stations for export, especially overseas and tropical countries
- Switch stations for export
- Transformer and distribution stations with air-insulated switchgear up to 36 kV
- personal safety
- Arc fault safety (internal fault) by pressure relief and cooling of arc gases
- Stokersafety (penetration from outside) through ventilation grille (special profile), which prevent penetration!
- Internal door panels which prevent hanging from outside (vanderlism)
- long service life by partitioning the switchgear rooms to avoid the entry of dirt and moisture from the transformer compartment
- high availability due to thermal insulation of doors, roof and walls (in steel plate stations) to avoid condensation of the
- electromagnetic compatibility ( EMC )
- Compliance with the 26th BlmSchV.
- Disposal is unproblematic due to reusable materials (concrete, steel, aluminum, copper)
- Transformer oil pan made of highly compressed, high-strength concrete with special coating, TÜV-certified and monitored.
- Use in water protection areas is possible
- modular system
- Possibility of mounting various components
high variance in the external design